Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 5 October 2012

OOTD: military jacket and smoky eyes







Hi my lovely bloggerines,

this was my outfit few evenings ago :) After this long period of exams and assignments I went out with some friends to drink something (hot chocolate, I am not an alcohol lover) and chat. So nice and relaxing! 

I tried with an easy smoky eyes, so so easy really! I'm not a profesionist at all. It was a dark brown smoky with a bit of shimmery taupe in the middle. Mascara, a lot. No eyeliner. nude lipstick. A little bit of peach blush and mineral fondation. I filled my eyebrows, just because I like them more when they are dark and strong. I painted my nails with Chanel Particuliere. And above all I changed my hair line, now is the middle (I love it soooo much). I'm really happy of this because now my hair is a bit longer and my frange is gone ;) And a bit of 'curls'...

Clothes:

Military Studded Jacket (Zara)
Light grey Cardigan (Zara)
High waist Jeans (Zara)
Light grey Ballerinas
Silver 'Key' chain neckless
Gold Heart Ring




No comments:

Post a Comment